24 April 2007

Our Trip to Disneyland...and POOP!

So we took Laney for her first trip to Disneyland. I doubt she knew where she was, or even that she had left the state. My parents wanted us to all go down to southern California to see each other, and since we had missed the bi-yearly Christmas trip, we thought this would be a great time to catch up. My immediate family was there, the half-sister and brother, and my Uncle. It was good to see them all.

Here is where I would go off on Disneyland for being crowded, overpriced and generally as bad as McDonalds or Hitler. But something much more exciting happened on this trip.

We had just returned from the happiest place on earth, I was relaxing from hours of walking around trying not to bump into people (most having strollers and on a search and destroy mission), lying on our bed at the hotel. Mandy had just run a bath for Laney and I could tell by all the splashing that Laney was now inserted into it. The next thing I know, I am half asleep when I hear Mandy yelling. I got up and ran over to the bathroom to see this:



A picture is worth a thousand words, but this one only needs one: POOP!






Two good things happen in the land of Disney: Churros and POOP.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I think I'll take the churro over the poop.

Nancy said...

okay now that is funny, Mandy failed to mention that one on her blog.

Emily said...

I love that you paused to take a picture. Good work, Erich.

Courtney said...

You are the worst blogger. Ever.