23 November 2006

The first blog ever on the worst blog ever

Hi. I feel the title is pretty self-explanitory. So I just thought I would perhaps blog a bit, rant a bit, and hopefully entertain a bit. Not sure if blogs are supposed to be for you, me, or the little person that used to live in our house in college (Hi Noel!), mostly because I've never read one. The only one I've even heard of is Bob Lawbla's Law Blog, and I think that may have been made up (Arrested Development FTW!).


The only thing more painful than the holidays themselves is celebrating them in a trip down the local main street (or in this case New York's main street), in costumes, makeshift cars that look more like a flower garden than transportation, singing and dancing and even (and I have never seen this before today) your favorite scenes from all your favorite musicals. I don't understand, nor will I ever (hopefully) why parades are interesting, entertaining, or at the very least why people think that their kids will like them. Probably the absolute biggest waste of time on the face of the planet. Parades FTL.

4 comments:

ASTRO said...

All Right . You Liar ! This aint the Worst Blog Ever . It aint even close to being the worst.

Erich said...

Okay, have you heard of sarcasm? Perhaps you invented it.

Emily said...

I have already learned a lot on The Worst Blog Ever. Thank you, Erich. For example, I googled FTW and learned it can mean many things. I'm pretty sure in this context, it means Forschungszentrum Telekommunikation Wien.

Emily said...

Dude. This is the worst blog EVER!