20 January 2007

The second post ever, but not on the worst blog ever

Welp, I decided to change my blog name. So now its EvolutionFTW. For those of you that do not know what FTW means, Google is your friend.

I'm not the most active poster, but now my wife and her sister are into it, so perhaps I will be more like my daughter pooping her pants, more and frequent.

I'd like to spend a moment talking about all the thieves out there. I'm not talking stick a gun in your face and take your wallet, more like smooth talking, promise making, money taking with your consent kind of thieves. They are more common then I had ever realized.

So far I have dealt with two or three, but I have never lost money with them, so far. Not always due to my own research. So, anyway, now I look for them, and still try to trust people, its a delicate balance. The industry I'm in tends to attract them.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I googled FTW. Here is what I found:

For The Win
Commonly used among geeks to express their enthusiasm for something, especially in IRC.

I'm glad to see you are "in the know" on all the latest "geek" terminology