24 January 2007

A shut-in at age 28

So I was laying on the couch with Mandy watching American Idol (tryouts are the only good part of that show) and started thinking... I didn't leave the house today!


I got up, played with Laney, fed her, put her to bed, did some reading, had a bowl of cereal, played with some toys, did some work, had people over to dinner, which brings me back to the couch and American Idol. None of those activities took place out of doors. I really had no problem with this until I started thinking, am I going to end up sitting around, eating chips and ice cream, playing world of warcraft until my 600 pound meat bag has to be forklifted out to get to my gastric bypass surgery? Do I need to call Meals on Wheels?


I'm over it though. I've never really had a problem with kicking it indoors. I actually prefer it to being outside (at least the camping, hiking, sleeping on the ground kind of outside). Just feels a little weird thats all. Welp, on to tomorrow, and hopefully I'll find myself under the sun for at least a small part of my waking 18 hours.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for a non-car post. i think i'll keep reading your blog.

brad said...

ya, thanks fatty mcfatterson.

Nancy said...

Welcome to the world of the stay at home mom! I think you should try out for American Idol, I'd vot for you because you have good hair.