07 December 2007

Racing and Videos

So, this last weekend I helped participate in the 25 Hours of Thunderhill in which you race a single car for 25 hours straight. The team with the most laps wins. We finished 5th overall (were only 2 laps out of 3rd) and won our class. There was a total of about 75 entrants. I played crew chief for the Competition Associates car driven by car owner Keith Rossberg, Lara Tallman, car engineer Vesko Kozarov and Dan McKeever.

The second car on our team finished only 3 laps behind us, 6th overall and 2nd in our class. It was a lot of work, but it paid off with minimal down time, decent pit strategy and excellent driving.

More here.

Also, thought I'd post up a link to my YouTube videos, just in case someone would like to enjoy some automotive shinanigans.

My YouTube Vids

One of this year's on track shinanigans. I lose it in six and my friend is behind me to catch all the action.

2 comments:

WW&D said...

Nice Erich! I love the car jumping videos. It reminds me when my friend and I took his station wagon off the jump behind Savers in Orem and dismounted the whole engine block. It was insane. Is that where you were jumping?

Erich said...

Lol. Yeah that was the one behind savers. I think they fixed part of it though, since it seems like it was bigger when i first moved here.